Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
Santa Barbara Traffic School
Santa Barbara Traffic School and California Traffic School are one and the same thing. You take traffic school to get your ticket masked (hidden) and keep points off your record.
You can get your ticket masked in Santa Barbara by attending Safe2Drive's traffic school course.
A few weeks after you get your ticket, the Superior Court of Santa Barbara will send you a courtesy notice.
The courtesy notice will explain your options. It will also let you know if you are eligible for traffic school. Included with the courtesy notice is a list of licensed traffic schools.
Santa Barbara Superior Court Locations
The Santa Barbara Superior Court has 5 court locations:
- Figueroa Division - Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Lompoc Courthouse - Lompoc CA 93436
- Santa Maria Juvenile Courthouse - Santa Maria, CA 93455
- Santa Maria Courthouse - Santa Maria, CA 93454
- Solvang Courthouse - Solvang, CA 93463
The court to which you are assigned will be on your citation and on the courtesy notice. It is sometimes tricky to find this information. The best way is to check the court address on the citation or notice and compare this with the addresses
on the court's web site. Safe2Drive also provides a list on its web site.
Keep Points Off Your CA Driver Record
You keep points off your record by attending traffic school. This means your insurance company will not know you got a ticket. Your insurance company will not raise your premium for this reason. It is always a good idea to keep the number of points
on your driver record to a minimum. A clean record is one with zero points.
Why Attend Traffic School
The primary reason people attend traffic school or defensive driving programs is to keep points off their record.
Of course, another reason to take traffic school is to learn new things about driving better. We at Safe2Drive are in the business of traffic safety education. We believe traffic safety education is one way to improve the behavior of drivers on the road. Our aim is to help you become a better driver when you take our course.