Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School
You can take our online traffic school program to meet your requirement for a ticket you got in San Mateo. Safe2Drive is licensed by the California DMV. Our completion certificates
are accepted at all San Mateo courthouses.
San Mateo Court Locations:
- San Mateo Juvenile Courthouse - San Mateo, CA 94402
- South Redwood City Courthouse - Redwood City CA, 94063
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are eligible for traffic school
if your ticket is for a normal traffic violation (e.g., speeding), and you have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months. You must also hold a valid driver's license. The court determines your eligibility and will notify you in the courtesy notice or on their web site.
Drivers with commercial licenses are not eligible for traffic school.
How Traffic School Works
There are three easy steps: (1) register
, (2) complete the course, and (3) pass the exam. Click on your court and register to get started. The course is straightforward and easy to get done. At the end there will be a short exam. We will automatically send your completion notice to your court within minutes after you pass the exam. The exam is easy, and you can take it as many times
as necessary at no extra charge. Most people, however, pass the first time. We will automatically send your certificate to the court within minutes after you finish. We will also email your Receipt of Completion to you for your records. You can also print a copy from your account.
Juvenile traffic misdemeanors are still handled by the Juvenile Court on Tower Rd.
Safe2Drive's traffic school and defensive driving programs are accepted in all counties in California.