Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School
Safe2Drive offers traffic school for drivers with traffic tickets in San Francisco. Safe2Drive is approved by the San Franciso Supreme Court and is on the approved list of all court locations in San Francisco.
Take our course to satisfy your traffic school requirement.
San Franciso Superior Court Locations
The primary San Francisco traffic court is located at the Hall of Justice on 850 Bryant Street (between 6th and 7th). You can take care of your ticket by going to the court, visting the
San Francisco County Superior court web site, or mailing in the required forms.
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are eligible for traffic school if your ticket is for a normal traffic violation (e.g., speeding), and you have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months. The court determines your eligibility and will notify you in the courtesy notice or on their web site.
Drivers with commercial licenses are not eligible for traffic school.
How It Works
To sign-up for traffic school online, a valid MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit card is required. A state-mandated, non-refundable administrative fee of $52.00 plus a convenience fee of $5.40 will be charged to your credit card in addition to your citation (fine) amount.
After meeting the above eligibility requirements and enrollment has been confirmed. By mail, you will receive a Traffic School Agreement with a disposition date. You may attend only the San Francisco Superior Court Approved Online Traffic Schools, or any DMV Approved Traffic Schools within the State of California.
Safe2Drive's traffic school and defensive driving programs are approved in nearly all counties in California.