Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
San Benito Traffic School
Safe2Drive offers online traffic school for drivers who receive a ticket anywhere in San Benito County. Take our course
to keep points off your driver record.
San Benito Superior Court Location
- Criminal/Traffic Division-San Benito County- 450 Fourth Street, Hollister, CA 95023
In some cases, only the court address is on the citation --- not the name.
In this case you can visit our web site to find the address of all courts or go to the San Benito Superior Court web site. The Superior Court of the San Benito County Website
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are eligible for traffic school if your ticket is for a normal traffic violation (e.g., speeding), and you have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months. The court determines your eligibility and will notify you in the courtesy notice or on their web site.
Drivers with commercial licenses are not eligible for traffic school.
How Traffic School Works
The police officer hands you a citation at the time he cites you for a violation. The citation has a citation or docket number on it as well as the court location to which your case is assigned. A few weeks later you will
receive a white courtesy notice in the mail. Contact the court if you do not get this white courtesy notice. The notice contains instructions on how to handle your ticket. In most cases, the simplest way is to pay the fine and
attend traffic school. Included with the courtesy notice is a list of schools from which you can choose. Choose the traffic school option and send in your paperwork along with your fine. Then complete traffic school. Your certificate
of completion will be electronically sent to your court within a few days (instantly if you choose Safe2Drive).
Safe2Drive's traffic school and defensive driving programs are accepted in all counties in California.