Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
Riverside Traffic School
You can satisfy an online traffic school requirement for a ticket you received in Riverside by attending Safe2Drive's traffic school program. Safe2Drive is licensed by
the California DMV, and our certificates of completion are accepted at all traffic court locations.
Riverside Superior Court Locations
The citation the police officer gives you has the name and address of the court to which your case is assigned.
- Banning Courthouse - Banning, CA 92220
- Blythe Courthouse - Blythe, CA 92225
- Corona Courthouse - Corona, CA 92882
- Hemet Courthouse - Hemet, CA 92543
- Larson Justice Center - Indio, CA 92201
- Moreno Courthouse - Moreno Valley, Ca 92553
- Robert Presley Hall of Justice - Riverside, CA 92501
- Southwest Justice Center - Murrieta, CA 92563
- Temecula Courthouse - Temecula, CA 92591
In some cases only the court address is on the citation --- not the name.
In this case you can visit our web site to find the address of all courts or go to the Riverside Superior Court web site.
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are eligible for traffic school
if your ticket is for a normal traffic violation (e.g., speeding), and you have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months. The court determines your eligibility and will notify you in the courtesy notice or on their web site.
Drivers with commercial licenses are not eligible for traffic school.
How It Works
You can complete traffic school in three easy steps: register, take the course, and pass the exam.
- Register. It is fast and easy. Simply create a login with a password.
- Take the course. Our course is engaging and easy. It also meets the DMV requirement for the California 8-hour traffic school program.
- Finally, pass the exam. The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions. You can take the
exam as often as necessary, although most people pass the first time.
We will process your certificate of completion and send it electronically to the court the same day.
Safe2Drive's traffic school and defensive driving programs are accepted in all counties in California plus many other states in the United States.