Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
Orange County Traffic School
Mask (hide) your traffic ticket by enrolling in our California DMV-licensed online Orange County traffic school
course. Safe2Drive guarantees you will enjoy our engaging, user-friendly,
and affordable course. You can take the course at your leisure, and you will always resume where you last left off. Safe2Drive provides you UNLIMITED 24/7 access to your account.
CA DMV-Licensed Traffic School
- Central Justice Center - Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Civil Complex Center - Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Community Court - Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Harbor Justice Center - Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Harbor Justice Center - Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Lamaoreaux Justice Center - Orange, CA 92868
- North Justice Center - Fullerton, CA 92832
- Orange County Superior Court - Orange, CA 92868
- West Justice Center - Westminster, CA 92683
Safe2Drive is licensed as an online traffic school
and defensive driving school in all counties throughout California. If you got a ticket outside of Orange County, you will be notified
by the court and county in which you got a ticket.
How Traffic School Works
You can register
on our web site by choosing Orange County and then your court as shown on your ticket. Follow the prompts to complete the course and pass the exam.
Worried About Your Approaching Court Date
For no additional fee, Safe2Drive electronically sends your certificate of completion to your court within moments of you passing the final exam. We will send you an email confirming the court has received your certificate of completion. Please allow your court
two to three weeks to process your completion. Note: The court recognizes the date you completed traffic school, not the date they process your certificate.