Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School
You can take our course to satisfy your traffic school requirement for a ticket you got in Monterey. Safe2Drive is approved in both traffic court locations of the Superior Court in Monterey County.
Monterey County Traffic School Locations
- King City Division - King City, CA 93930
- Marina Division - Marina, CA 93933
A courtesy notice will be mailed to you after you get a ticket. The courtesy notice includes the amount of the fine, the court to which your case is assigned, and your eligibility for traffic school. Please call the traffic court if you do not receive a courtesy notice within 6 weeks of receiving the citation.
Clear Your Ticket with Traffic School
The simplest --- though not the least expensive --- way to deal with a ticket is to pay the fine and attend traffic school. Traffic school keeps points off your record. Insurance companies base their premiums on
the number of points on your record (in addition to other factors). So, you want to keep as few points as possible on your record --- ideally none.
The Safe2Drive Course
There are three easy steps: (1) register , (2) complete the course, and (3) pass the exam. Click on your court on this web page and register to get started. The course is straightforward and easy to get done. At the end there will be a short exam. We will automatically send your completion notice to your court within minutes after you pass the exam. The exam is easy, and you can take it as many times
as necessary at no extra charge. Most people, however, pass the first time. We will automatically send your certificate to the court within minutes after you finish. You can print a copy online for your records.
Safe2Drive's traffic school, driver education, and defensive driving programs are approved in all counties throughout California.