Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School
Safe2Drive offers online traffic school to help drivers who get tickets in Modoc to meet their traffic school requirement. Safe2Drive is licensed by the California DMV to operate in Modoc county.
The main courthouse is the traditional building at 205 South East Street in Alturas. The Robert A. Barclay Justice Center is located in the new building at the same address. Most traffic cases
are handled in the main courthouse.
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are eligible for traffic school if your ticket is for a normal traffic violation (e.g., speeding), and you have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months. You must also hold a valid driver's license. The court determines your eligibility and will notify you in the courtesy notice or on their web site.
Drivers with commercial licenses are not eligible for traffic school.
How Traffic School Works
You will get a courtesy notice in the mail about six weeks after a police officer gives you a ticket. The notice
will explain your options. The notice will also let you know if you are eligible for traffic school. You can register on our web site for California Traffic School by choosing
Modoc County, and then the court to which your case is assigned. Follow the prompts to complete the course and pass the exam. Safe2Drive will send the certificate directly to the court.
We will also email your Receipt of Completion to you for your records. You can also print a copy from your account. Please allow a week or so for the court to process your completion. Of course, you can call or email us anytime.
Safe2Drive's traffic school, driver education, and defensive driving programs are licensed in many states throughout the United States.