Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School in Kings County
The Superior Court of Kings accepts Safe2Drive's online traffic school for drivers who get a ticket in Kings County. When you complete traffic school,
the court masks (hides) your traffic ticket. Safe2Drive notifies the court you completed traffic school the same day you finish.
Kings County has five locations for traffic court:
- King County Superior Court Hanford - Hanford, CA 93230
- King County Superior Court Hanford (Juvenile Division) - Hanford, CA 93230
- King County Superior Court Avenal - Avenal, CA 93204
- King County Superior Court Corcoran - Corcoran, CA 93212
- King County Superior Court Lemoore - Lemoore, CA 93245
You will receive a courtesy notice in the mail within three weeks of getting a ticket. The courtesy notice will indicate how much you
will need to pay, the due date if your violation was an infraction, or the scheduled mandatory court appearance date if your violation was a misdemeanor.
The notice will also contain information regarding traffic school eligibility. Call the phone number on your ticket if you do not receive the notice within 3 weeks.
Eligibility for Traffic School
You may be eligible for a California traffic school course if you have not attended traffic school within the last 18 months from the date of your last violation. In order to attend traffic school, the full bail amount must be posted prior to registering with a traffic school.
Request Traffic School
You request traffic school by submitting to the court an administrative fee plus bail.
How It Works
You can register on our web site by choosing Kings County. Pick the traffic court that is on your courtesy notice. Follow the prompts to complete the course and pass the exam. Safe2Drive will electronically send
the certificate directly to the court. We will also email your Receipt of Completion to you for your records. You can also print a copy from your account. Please allow 1-2 days for the court to process your completion. Of course, you can call or email us anytime.