Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School in El Dorado County
The Superior Court of El Dorado accepts Safe2Drive's online traffic school for drivers who get a ticket in El Dorado County. When you complete traffic school,
the court masks (hides) your traffic ticket. Safe2Drive notifies the court you completed traffic school the same day you finish.
El Dorado County has two locations for traffic court:
- El Dorado Superior Court - Placerville, CA 95667
- South Lake Tahoe Courthouse - South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
You will receive a courtesy notice in the mail within three weeks of getting a ticket. The courtesy notice will indicate how much you
will need to pay, the due date if your violation was an infraction, or the scheduled mandatory court appearance date if your violation was a misdemeanor.
The notice will also contain information regarding traffic school eligibility. Call the phone number on your ticket if you do not receive the notice within 3 weeks.
You can visit the Superior Court of El Dorado California Website here.
Eligibility for CA Traffic School
You may be eligible for traffic school if you have not attended traffic school within the last 18 months from the date of the last violation. In order to attend traffic school, the full bail amount must be posted prior to registering with a traffic school.
Request Traffic School
You request traffic school by submitting to the court an administrative fee plus bail.
How Traffic School Works
You can register on our web site by choosing El Dorado County. Pick the traffic court that is on your courtesy notice. Follow the prompts to complete the course and pass the exam. Safe2Drive will electronically send
the certificate directly to the court. We will also email your Receipt of Completion to you for your records. You can also print a copy from your account. Please allow 1-2 days for the court to process your completion. Of course, you can call or email us anytime.