Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
Traffic School in Del Norte County
The Del Norte County Superior Court accepts Safe2Drive's online traffic school for drivers who get tickets in Del Norte County. You keep points off your driver record by
taking traffic school. This helps keep your insurance rates from going up. Safe2Drive electronically notifies the court that you completed traffic school the same day you finish.
Traffic Court Location
The Del Norte County Superior Court is located in Crescent City at 450 H Street.
The Superior Court of the Del Norte County Website
How CA Traffic School Works
You will get a courtesy notice in the mail about six weeks after a police officer gives you a ticket. The notice
will explain your options. The notice will also let you know if you are eligible for traffic school. You can register on our web site by choosing
Del Norte County. The course is easy to complete. You can finish it in one sitting or come and go as often as you like. Safe2Drive will electronically send
the certificate directly to the court. We also email you a receipt for your records. Please allow 1-2 days for the court to process your completion. Of course you can call or email us anytime.
Safe2Drive is a member of the BBB. Over 125,000 drivers have completed its online traffic school program.