Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
Traffic School in Calaveras County
The California DMV has licensed Safe2Drive to offer its online traffic school for drivers who get tickets in Calaveras County. You keep points off your driver record by
taking traffic school. This helps keep your insurance rates from going up. Safe2Drive electronically notifies the court that you completed traffic school the same day you finish.
Traffic Court Location
The Calaveras County Superior Court is located at 400 Government Center Dr, San Andreas, CA 95249
The Superior Court of Calaveras County Traffic Ticket Information Website
Traffic School Eligibility
If you choose to attend traffic school, post and forfeit bail in full, you must submit the entire bail amount plus $52.00 for traffic school Fee. Once payment is received you will have 90 days to complete traffic school. If you have attended traffic school in the last 18 months you are not eligible to attend traffic school. One conviction in an 18-month period will be held confidential and not show on your driving record if you complete a traffic violators school program. The 18-month eligibility period for a confidential conviction after completion of TVS is determined from violation date to violation date.
Safe2Drive is a member of the BBB. Over 125,000 drivers have completed its online traffic school program.