Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School in Butte County
The Superior Court of Butte accepts Safe2Drive's online traffic school for drivers who get a ticket in Butte County. When you complete traffic school,
the court masks (hides) your traffic ticket. Safe2Drive notifies the court you completed traffic school the same day you finish.
The Butte County Superior Court has three locations:
- Butte County Superior Court - Oroville, California 95965
- Downtown Courthouse - Oroville, California 95965
- Paradise Courthouse - Paradise, California 95969>
Your case is assigned to one of these courts. Look on your citation or
courtesy notice to see which one. See the Superior Court of California, Butte County Official Website.
A courtesy notice is mailed to the address listed on the citation. The notice contains general information about requirements and options available for resolving the ticket,
which may include: (1) the amount of bail, (2) traffic school eligibility requirements, and (3) contact information. Contact the court if you do not get a courtesy notice
within three weeks of receiving a citation. You are still responsible for taking care of the ticket even if you do not get a courtesy notice.
Eligibility for Traffic School
You may be eligible for traffic school if you have not attended traffic school within the last 18 months from the date of the last violation. In order to attend traffic school, the full bail amount must be posted prior to registering with a traffic school.
Request Traffic School
In order to sign up for traffic school, you must pay your fine plus a $59.00 administrative fee, either by mail, in person, or using this automated system.
Attending Traffic School
The court must receive your traffic school certificate by your completion due date. If you fail to complete traffic school
by the due date, you may have a conviction reported to the DMV, points added to your driving record, a referral to Revenue Services for payment, and/or a hold placed on your driving record.
How It Works
You can register on our website by choosing Butte County. Pick the court to which your case is assigned. Follow the prompts to complete the course and pass the exam. Safe2Drive will electronically send
the certificate directly to the court. We will also email your Receipt of Completion to you for your records. You can also print a copy from your account. Please allow 1-2 days for the court to process your completion. Of course, you can call or email us anytime.