Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
Traffic School in Amador County
The Amador County Superior Court has approved Safe2Drive to offer its online traffic school for drivers who get tickets in Amador County. You keep points off your driver record by
taking traffic school. This helps keep your insurance rates from going up. Safe2Drive electronically notifies the court that you completed traffic school the same day you finish.
The Amador County Superior Court is located in Jackson, the Amador County seat. The address is 500 Argonaut Lane.
A courtesy notice will be sent to the address listed on your ticket. The notice will state the amount you owe (bail), whether or not a court appearance is required
and the date by which you must take care of your ticket. Contact the court if you have not received a notice five days
prior to the appearance date at the bottom of your ticket.
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are eligible to attend traffic school if you have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months and you do not have a commercial drivers license.
Approved Traffic Schools
You may attend any 6 to 8 hour classroom course near you or you may attend online.
How Safe2Drive Works
You can register on our web site by choosing Amador County. The course is easy to complete. You can finish it in one sitting or come and go as often as you like. Safe2Drive will electronically send
the certificate directly to the court. We also email you a receipt for your records. Please allow 1-2 days for the court to process your completion. Of course you can call or email us anytime.
Safe2Drive is a member of the BBB. Over 125,000 drivers have completed its traffic school program.