Georgia Driver Education
Approved by the Georgia DDS
Our Georgia Driver Education course is 100% approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) and meets all Joshua's Law requirements, which means it will equip you with the knowledge and techniques you need to be the best driver you can be.
- Complete your comprehensive 30-Hour Georgia Driver's Ed course from the comfort of your own home!
- Registration couldn't be easier: Just follow our step-by-step process.
- Teens qualify for their intermediate license.
- Enjoy 24/7 online access, and excellent customer support.
- Engaging lessons and interactive exercises make learning fun.
- Your progress is tracked along the way.
How It Works
There are some steps you must follow on the road to your full Georgia driver's license. We've outlined what you need to do below.
- Register for the GA online Driver's Ed course.
- Begin the course and complete the first six hours of instruction for FREE.
- Pay for the course after the first six hours.
- Complete the remaining 24 hours of online instruction.
- Complete 40 hours of supervised driving using the DDS Parent/Teen Driving Guide.
- Apply for and receive your intermediate license.
- To get a full license, you must be at least 18 years of age, hold a Class D license, and be free of any major traffic convictions for the previous year.