Delaware Defensive Driving
Basic (Initial) or Advanced (Refresher)
Safe2Drive is approved by the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles to offer:
- 6-hr Defensive Driving Basic Course.
- 3-hr Defensive Driving Refresher Course.
Which Course Should I Take?
Take the Basic Defensive Driving course if:
- You have not yet taken a defensive driving course, or
- 2 or more years have elapsed since your auto insurance discount expired.
Take the Refresher Defensive Driving course if:
- You want to renew your insurance discount.
- Your Basic course benefits are within 180 days of expiring or it has been less than two years since your Basic course benefits expired.
- Come and go as you please (24/7).
- No need to finish in one sitting.
- Pick up where you left off each time you login.
- Takes just ten minutes.
- Entirely online.
- Unlimited retries; no extra charge.
- Print online immediately.
- Also emailed to you within minutes.