Pennsylvania Driver Education
Why Take This Course with Safe2Drive?
- Forget the hassle of the classroom--take the entire course online. Complete the course at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Qualify for an unrestricted driver license.
- Brush up on Pennsylvania traffic laws and prepare for your Knowledge Test.
- Try the course for FREE! You don't have to pay until you reach the final exam.
- Get FREE, unlimited retakes on the final exam. Take it until you pass at no extra charge.
- Get your Certificate of Completion for FREE!
- Receive excellent customer support--we are here for you 7 days a week!
Benefits of Taking Your PA Driver Education Course Online
- Access your course at any time, day or night.
- Set your own schedule, instead of following someone else’s.
- Decide how much of your course you work on at a time.
- Work on your course from home, school, or your favorite coffee shop! All you need is an Internet connection.
How It Works
You can complete your course in three simple steps:
1. Register for the Course
Create an account with a username and password, and read some basic information on the course. That's it! You're ready to get started.
2. Complete the Online Instruction
Our 30-hour course is taken completely online and is full of engaging text and fun videos, interactive multimedia elements and games. Our course experience is designed to make learning to drive fun and engaging.
There is a 10-question multiple-choice quiz after each lesson. You must score at least 80% to pass and proceed to the next lesson. You are permitted unlimited retakes on lesson quizzes at no extra charge.
You can try the course for FREE! We don't collect payment until you reach the final exam.
At the end of the course, you will take a 40-question multiple-choice final exam online. You must score at least 80% to pass. Most people pass on their first attempt, but don't worry. You can retake the exam again until you pass at no extra charge.
3. Get Your Certificate of Completion
After you complete the course and pass the final exam, per the Pennsylvania Department of Education's rules, a licensed instructor must review your course records and issue you a Certificate of Completion. Your Certificate of Completion will be issued within 48 hours of when you pass the final exam. The certificate will be emailed to you and you will also be able to print a copy from your account.