Oklahoma Online Driver Courses
Fast, Easy, and Reliable
Our courses are easy, fast, and reliable! We guarantee the lowest price and your satisfaction.
1. Parent-Taught Driver Education
- Take this course to help your teen get their learner license and qualify for a driver license.
2. Insurance Discount Only
- A three-year discount is mandatory if you successfully complete an accident prevention course approved by your insurance company.
- This discount does not apply if the course is taken for any court order in connection with a motor vehicle violation or an alcohol/drug-related offense.
- This course is intended for all licensed drivers up to age
55. Mature drivers (age
or older) must complete a mature driver course.
3. Mature Driver Improvement
- You may obtain a discount on your auto insurance premium by completing a driver improvement course. The amount of the discount, if any, varies by insurance company. Check with your insurance agent to see the discount available to you.
- The course is for insurance discount only and is not intended to be taken for ticket dismissal unless specifically approved by the court.
- This course is intended for all licensed mature drivers age
and older. Drivers under the age of
must complete an insurance discount only course.
How It Works
Get everything done in four easy steps!
Registration is fast and easy -- only two minutes! Create a username and password. Use your username and password to access the course as often as you want. We provide an unlimited number of logins.
2. Complete the Course
Our course consists of lecture material and interactive media. You can complete the course at your own pace: a little at a time or all in one sitting. Each time you login, we automatically take you to where you last left off.
3. Pass the Exam
For Parent-Taught Driver Education: Pass exit exam and complete 55 hours of behind-the-wheel training to receive your certificate of completion.
For Insurance Discount Only: Our online exam consists of multiple-choice questions and requires about 10-15 minutes to complete. Most people pass the exam the first time. However, you can take the exam as often as necessary without any additional charge.
For Mature Driver: You must pass an exam at the end. Take the exam online immediately after you finish the course. You receive your grade immediately. Most people pass the exam the first time. However, you can take the exam as many times as necessary -- there is no extra charge.
4. Get Your Certificate
For Parent-Taught Driver Education: You can print your certification online. We will also email the certificate to you and your teen.
For Insurance Discount Only: You can print your certificate online immediately after passing the final exam. You must sign the certificate and send it to your insurance company.
For Mature Driver: You can print your certificate online immediately after passing the final exam. You must sign the certificate and send it to your insurance company.