New Mexico Driver Safety Courses
Online Course Overview
Fast, Easy, and Reliable
Our course is easy, fast, and reliable! We guarantee the lowest price and your satisfaction.
1. Ticket Dismissal
- 6-hour course
- Take this to get your ticket dismissed.
- Our course is licensed by the New Mexico Traffic Safety Bureau.
2. Insurance Discount Only
- You may be eligible for an insurance discount by completing our defensive driving course. Discounts, if any, vary from insurer to insurer. Please check with your insurance company before taking our course.
- The course is for insurance discount only and is not intended to be taken for ticket dismissal unless specifically approved by the court.
- This course is intended for all licensed drivers up to age
50. Mature drivers (age
or older) must complete a mature driver course.
Am I Eligible For Ticket Dismissal?
You typically take a defensive driving (also called driver safety) course after you have been issued a citation. Your ticket will be dismissed upon successful completion.
Each court specifies its eligibility requirements for defensive driving; therefore, you must check with your court. In general, you are eligible for defensive driving if:
- You have a valid driver license.
- You were ticketed for a moving violation (e.g., speeding, red light).
- You have not taken traffic school for a ticket you got in the last 12 months.
How It Works
Get everything done in four easy steps!
Registration is fast and easy -- only two minutes! Create a username and password. Use your username and password to access the course as often as you want. We provide an unlimited number of logins.
2. Complete the Course
Our courses consist of fun, interactive lessons that include animations, games, videos, and more! A short quiz is given after each lesson, and you must pass the quiz in order to proceed to the next lesson. You can complete our courses at your own pace: a little at a time or all in one sitting. Each time you log in, we automatically take you to where you last left off.
3. Pass the Exam
For Ticket Dismissal: You may take the exam online. It consists of 50 questions, and you must score at least 70% to pass. Most people pass the exam the first time. However, you can take the exam as often as necessary without any additional charge.
For Insurance Discount Only: Our online exam consists of multiple-choice questions and requires about 10-15 minutes to complete. Most people pass the exam the first time. However, you can take the exam as often as necessary without any additional charge.
4. Get Your Certificate
For Ticket Dismissal: We mail you an original copy of your certificate. You sign this and send it to the court. This is your proof that you completed a defensive driving program.
For Insurance Discount Only: You can print your certificate online immediately after passing the final exam.