Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School in Plumas County
The Plumas County Superior Court accepts Safe2Drive's online traffic school
for drivers who get tickets in Plumas County. You keep points off your record by
taking traffic school. Safe2Drive electronically notifies the court that you completed traffic school the same day you finish.
The Plumas County Superior Court has four court locations:
- Chester Court - Chester, CA 69020
- Greenville Court - Greenville, CA 95947
- Plumas Superior Court - Quincy, CA 96122
- Portola Court - Portola, Ca 96122
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are permitted to take traffic school once every 18 months. This time is measured from violation date to violation date. You must hold a valid non-commercial driver's license.
How Traffic School Works
You will get a courtesy notice in the mail about six weeks after a police officer gives you a ticket. The notice
will explain your options. The notice will also let you know if you are eligible for traffic school. You can register on our web site by choosing
Plumas County and then the court location to which your case has been assigned. Follow the prompts to complete the course and pass the exam. Safe2Drive will electronically send
the certificate directly to the court.
We will also email your Receipt of Completion to you for your records. You can also print a copy from your account. Please allow 1-2 days for the court to process your completion. Of course, you can call or email us anytime.
Safe2Drive's traffic school, driver education, and defensive driving programs are licensed in many states throughout the United States.