Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
California Traffic School
Safe2Drive offers traffic school for drivers with traffic tickets in Ventura County. Safe2Drive is approved by the Ventura Supreme Court, and our completion certificates are
accepted at all three traffic court locations: the Ventura Courthouse at the Hall of Justice, the East County Courthouse in Simi Valley, and the Ventura Juvenile Courthouse on Vineyard. Take our course to satisfy your traffic school requirement.
Eligibility for Traffic School
You are eligible for traffic school if your ticket is for a normal traffic violation (e.g., speeding), and you have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months. You must also hold a valid driver's license. The court determines your eligibility and will notify you in the courtesy notice or on their web site.
Drivers with commercial licenses are not eligible for traffic school.
How It Works
You will get a courtesy notice in the mail if a police officer gave you a ticket. You will get a courtesy notice plus a citation if you got a red-light camera ticket. In either case, the notice
will explain your options. The notice will also let you know if you are eligible for traffic school. If you are register on our web site for California Traffic School by choosing
Ventrua County, and then the court to which your case is assigned. Then complete the course and pass the exam. Safe2Drive will electronically notify the court that you have completed
traffic school. You can print a receipt as confirmation. Please allow a week or so for the court to process your completion. Of course you can call or email us anytime.
Safe2Drive's traffic school and defensive driving programs are approved in nearly all counties in California.