Why Take This Course?
Take this course if you are required by the court or DMV to attend an 8-hr driver improvement clinic. Courts usually require drivers to attend a driver improvement clinic as a result of a traffic ticket. The DMV usually requires drivers who accumulate too many points to attend driver improvement. You may also take this course voluntarily to earn 5 safe driver points.
Fast, Easy, and Reliable
- Entire course is online.
- Fun, engaging, instructive.
- Login anytime and anywhere.
- Proceed at your own pace.
Lessons and Quizzes
Our course consists of 12 lessons. A short quiz (3 questions) is given at the end of each lesson.
It is the court's discretion to award safe driving points, dismiss traffic tickets, or reduce fines as a result of taking this course. Please ensure you have permission from the court to take an online driving improvement class.
- Driver Improvement Schools in Virginia can keep demerit points off your DMV record.
- Driver Improvement Schools in Virginia can earn you Safe Driving points on your DMV record.
- If you have comments or concerns about this course, call the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles at 1-877-885-5790.