Tennessee Online Driving Courses
Fast, Easy, and Reliable
Our courses are easy, fast, and reliable! We guarantee the lowest price and your satisfaction.
1. Traffic School
- Dismiss your ticket, remove points from your driving record, satisfy a court order or get a discount on your auto insurance.
- Make sure you're eligible for the course. To dismiss a ticket, you must get permission from your court. To remove points from your driving record, you
must have received a letter from the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security notifying you that you can take the course. To qualify for an insurance discount, first
check with your insurance provider to make sure they give discounts for completing the course and to determine the discount amount.
- Safe2Drive is not yet approved to offer this course. Please check back.
2. Insurance Discount
- Obtain a discount on your auto insurance premium.
- Check with your insurance company to make sure they give discounts.
- This course is intended for all licensed drivers up to age
55. Mature drivers (age
or older) must complete a mature driver course.
How It Works
Get everything done in four easy steps!
Registration is fast and easy. You'll create a username and password, fill out your contact information, read about course procedures and make payment. That's it! You're ready to get started.
2. Complete the Course
Our courses consist of short lessons full of videos, games, text and animations. Our courses are designed so that you can proceed at your own pace. Log in and out as often as you like. Each time you login, we automatically take you to where you last left off.
3. Pass the Exam
For Insurance Discount and Mature Driver Courses: You must pass an exam at the end. Take the exam online immediately after you finish the course. You'll receive your grade immediately. Most people pass the exam the first time. However, you can take the exam as many times as necessary -- there is no extra charge.
For Traffic School: There is no final exam.
4. Get Your Certificate
We will email you your Certificate of Completion for FREE as soon as you pass the final exam.
For Traffic School Students: If you are taking the course to dismiss a ticket or to satisfy a court order, you must sign your certificate and submit it to your court. If you are taking the course for Point Reduction, you have the option to submit your certificate to the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security
yourself or have Safe2Drive submit it on your behalf for a small fee. If you're taking the course for an insurance discount, you must sign your certificate and submit it to your insurance provider.