Fast, Easy, and Reliable
Our course is easy, fast, and reliable! We guarantee the lowest price and your satisfaction.
1. Nevada Traffic School
Take this Nevada Traffic School course for either:
- Take this course to satisfy a plea bargain agreement with your court.
- After completing the course, show proof of completion to the court.
- Point Reduction:
- Get 3 points removed from your driving record.
- Safe2Drive sends your proof of completion directly to the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles within 1 business day.
2. Nevada Driver Education
- 15-Hour Course:
- Complete 15-hour online course.
- Complete 5-hour behind-the-wheel training.
- Proceed at your own pace; Available 24-7.
- 30-Hour Course:
- Complete 30-hour online course.
- Available 24-7.
- Enjoy a fun, interactive course!.
3. Insurance Discount Only
- You may be eligible for an insurance discount by completing our defensive driving course. Discounts, if any, vary from insurer to insurer. Please check with your insurance company before taking our course.
- The course is for insurance discount only and is not intended to be taken for ticket dismissal unless specifically approved by the court.
- This course is intended for all licensed drivers up to age
55. Mature drivers (age
or older) must complete a mature driver course.
How It Works
Get everything done in four easy steps!
Registration is fast and easy -- only two minutes! Create a username and password. Use your username and password to access the course as often as you want. We provide an unlimited number of logins.
2. Complete the Course
Our course consists of lecture material and interactive media. You can complete the course at your own pace: a little at a time or all in one sitting. Each time you login, we automatically take you to where you last left off.
3. Pass the Exam
You must pass an exam at the end. The exam is easy and takes about 10 minutes. Take the exam online immediately after you finish the course. You receive your grade immediately. Most people pass the exam the first time. However, you can take the exam as many times as necessary -- there is no extra charge.
4. Get your Certificate
You will be able to print a copy of your certificate after you pass the final exam and submit a notarized affidavit that you have completed the final exam if you are taking Nevada Traffic School or Nevada Driver Education courses. The Nevada DMV requires this by law for all schools. We will provide you with the affidavit that you need to sign and have notarized, as well as a list of both online and in-person notaries. If you are under age 18, your parent or guardian must sign the affidavit as well.
For Court-Referred: We will email your certificate to you. You must sign this and take it to the court.
For Point Reduction: We notify the NV DMV of your completion for you. We suggest you follow up with the NV DMV in 2-3 weeks to ensure they have processed your completion and the 3-point credit was issued.
For Driver Education: After you complete the Safe2Drive course, we will email your Certificate of Completion to you. Please make sure to unblock email@example.com from your e-mail Spam settings. You will also be able to print a copy online from your account.
For Insurance Discount: You can print your certificate online immediately after passing the final exam. You must sign the certificate and send it to your insurance company.