Arizona Defensive Driving Eligibility
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible to take our Arizona Defensive Driving course if:
- You have not attended an Arizona Defensive Driving Program for ticket dismissal in the last 12 months of your citation date.
Check Your Eligibility
- Your violation code is on the list of eligible violations.
- Your violation did not cause injury or death.
- You do not hold a commercial driver's license.
- You are not less than seven days away from your court date. (More Info)
If you are eligible, you can attend a Defensive Driving course for only one violation.
To contact the Arizona Supreme Court, please visit www.azdrive.com or call 1-888-334-5565.