Missouri Driver Improvement Program
Safe2Drive's Missouri Driver Improvement Program offers these great benefits:
- Satisfy your court requirement so you can keep your driving privileges.
- Keep points from going on your driver's record.
- Keep insurance companies from seeing your ticket. That means your auto insurance rates won't go up because of it!
Benefits of Taking Your Driver Improvement Program Online
- Our online course is available 24/7--that means you have the flexibility to complete the course at the time and place that works best for you!
Work on it on your computer at home, or on your phone or tablet on the go! Our course is accessible anywhere with an internet connection.
- Our Customer Support team is available 7 days a week. We're here when you need us! Reach out via phone, email or Live Chat.
- Log in and out at your convenience. Every time you log back in, we'll take you right to where you last left off.
- Enjoy unlimited attempts on quizzes and your final exam. Retake them until you pass!
- Get your Certificate of Completion immediately emailed to you when you complete the course, for FREE!
How It Works
You can complete the course in four easy steps:
- Get permission to take the course. If you are taking the course for ticket dismissal or for point avoidance, you must request your court's permission to take a DIP course.
- Register. Registration is quick and easy. Create an account with your username and password, fill out your contact information, read our course policies, and make payment. That's it! You're ready to get started.
- Complete the course. Our 8-hour course is divided up into short lessons full of games, animations and videos to make your learning experience fun and engaging. At the end of each lesson is a 5-question multiple-choice quiz. You must answer 4 of the 5 questions correctly to pass and proceed to the next lesson.
We allow unlimited retakes, so you can retake the quiz until you pass. At the end of the course is a 20-question multiple-choice final exam. You must score at least 80% to pass. We allow unlimited retakes of the final exam as well.
- Get your certificate. We will email you your Certificate of Completion immediately when you complete the course.
For Point Avoidance/Ticket Dismissal: If you are taking the course for point avoidance, then you must take your certificate (i.e., MO Form 4444) to your court for the court clerk’s signature.
You must then mail the form to the Department of Revenue. You have 60 days to complete the course from the date of your guilty plea. After that, you have 15 days from your date of course completion to get the form to the Department of Revenue.
For Court Order: If you are taking the course to satisfy a court order, then you must deliver the certificate to your court.
That's it! You're done.