Get your ticket masked and prevent points from being added to your record.
- Complete Your Course Online--No Classrooms!
- Enjoy Interactive Games, Videos, and Animations
- Study At the Pace That's Best For You. You Could Even Finish in One Day!
- Keep Your Traffic Ticket Confidential--Your Insurance Company Won't See It!
Enjoy a convenient and affordable traffic school program.
Find out if you're eligible to take a California Traffic School course.
- You Must Have a Valid Class C Driver License
- You Must Have Been Ticketed for a Moving (Driving) Violation
- You Must Have Not Taken Traffic School for a Ticket You Got in the Last 18 Months (from citation date)
- Learn More By Clicking Below
Contra Costa Traffic School
You can satisfy a traffic school requirement for a ticket you received in Contra Costa by attending Safe2Drive's traffic school program. Safe2Drive is approved by
the Contra Costa Superior Court, and our certificates of completion are accepted at all traffic court locations.
Conra Costa Superior Court Locations
The citation the police officer gives you has the name and address of the court to which your case is assigned. There are five traffic court locations: Martinez, Concord, Pittsburg, Richmond, Walnut Creek. In some cases only the court address is on the citation --- not the name.
In this case you can visit our web site to find the address of all courts or go to the Contra Costa Superior Court web site.
Eligibility for Traffic School
In general, you may attend traffic school if you have not attended traffic school in California in the past 18 months and have a valid California license.
Your courtesy notice will say if you are eligible for traffic school.
How It Works
If you qualify for traffic school, pay your fine and administrative fee by mail or online. You can go to the Contra Costa Superior Court web site to pay online (www.cc-courts.org). The courtesy notice that you receive several weeks
after you got your ticket will contain a list of approved traffic schools. You can also view approved traffic schools online at the Contra Costa web site. Register and take the course.
Upon completion your completion notice you will be electronically sent to the Superior Court.
Safe2Drive's traffic school and defensive driving programs are approved in nearly all counties in California plus ten other states in the United States.